Friday 20 September 2013

PRAYER FOR THE WEAK

Dear Lord and Father, our God our helper and assistance, you are merciful, good and mighty, who hears our supplications have mercy upon us, deliver me from the trouble that besets me.

Lord I acknowledge and believe that all of this trials of this life are allowed by thee for our chastisement and learning so that we may become better children, for if we be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then we are not legitimate, not true sons and daughters of God.

Deal not with we after my sins, but according to your mercies, for I am the work of your hands and you know my weakness. Grant me, I beseech you, your divine grace and empower me with patience and strength to endure my trials with complete submission to you divine will.

Heavenly father you know my misery and suffering, and to you only my hope and refuge, I run to you for relief and comfort, trusting to your infinite love and compassion that, in due time when you know best, you will deliver me from this trouble, and turn my distress into comfort. Then shall I rejoice because of your mercy and exalt and praise your holy name.

I thank you father that your correction is not condemnation; the correction I now experience may be borne with patience and greatly teach me holiness to you. Help me to learn to consider the afflictions brought on me by the malice of men, as corrections sent by a wise and gracious father, for my spiritual good. In Jesus name we pray.Amen.














No comments:

Post a Comment