Tuesday 17 September 2013

PRAYER FOR SELF


Eternal Father, into your loving hands I commend my
 life, and every part of myself, my body, my soul, my thoughts, acts and desires, and intentions. To you 
O Lord I commend my life, both the beginning 
and the end of my life, the day and hour of 
everything from henceforth that I desire.
Deliver me from evil and guard my heart and mind against immorality. Teach me to number my days that I may apply my heart unto wisdom. Take me under the wings of your protection and show me
your salvation. Cleanse me from the multitude of my iniquities, grant me your peace, help me not to be conformed to this world but to be
transformed by the renewing of my mind.

Father, today I confess my sins and you promised if we confess our sins
you are faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness, so Lord I claim this promise. I acknowledge my sins
and believe that by grace I am saved so by your tender mercies, 
blot out my sins, grant me the gift of eternal life. Lord, I look to you
as the founder and perfecter of my faith, for there is no other name
in which we can be saved except the name of Jesus. Today I confess
you as Lord and claim you as my Savior, bless and save me I pray.

Grant me a peaceful life, free from evil spirits, be merciful to me and 
remember me on thy last judgment, grant me a place in your kingdom
among your faithful children, that I may glorify you all the days of my life. 
Forever. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen
















No comments:

Post a Comment