2. "Genuine, dedicated love is a pure affection, not a feeling, but a principle."
3. "Those who are motivated by true love are neither unreasonable nor blind."
4. "Pure love a precious article is very rare."
5. "Love that is awakened by desire will certainly die when severely tested."
6. "Love is a plant if not watered by affectionate hearts, loving words, and trusts will soon die."
7. "Love is a tender plant when nourished makes for happy families."
8. "Love though not blind or unreasonable is often mistaken for the passion of the natural heart. This is a different thing altogether."
9. "Untainted love will always take God into all its plans and will be in perfect harmony with the Spirit of God."
10. "Love that is wholesome is not unreasonable; obsession is, it is headstrong, rash, unreasonable, and defiant of all restraint."
11. "Love will not make the object of its choice an idol."
12. "Love is an expression of humility, simplicity, sincerity and morality; these will characterize every step toward an alliance in marriage."
13. "True love is not a strong, fiery impulsive passion. On the contrary, it is quiet and deep in its nature."
14. "True love looks beyond mere externals and is attracted by intrinsic worth alone."
15. "True love is wise and discerning, and its commitment is genuine and steadfast."