Monday 14 August 2017

Discouragement: Four (4) reasons for encouragement

Take time. Be not hurried and careless in your prayers. Take time to pray. And as you pray, believe that God hears you, have faith. There are no lost prayers; however, it may not be answered in the way you expect, but it will be answered. God is too wise to err. Never give up.

Here are four (4) reasons why you should be encouraged because you prayed:

1.  God has promised He will bless you, not just today, but throughout your life, so trust Him.
"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

2.  God is able to give you strength when you are weak.There is no study better to give energy to the mind than the study of His Word.
"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)

3.  Protection is also available for you, so there is no need to be afraid.
"Listen to the Lord who created you. The one who formed you says, "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through the deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through the rivers of difficulty you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. for I am the Lord, your God." (Isaiah 43:1-3)

4.  Most importantly when we come to the end of this life, there is eternal life at the end. The crown of immortality awaits the overcomers.
"...Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades."  (Revelation 1:17-18)



No comments:

Post a Comment